Tuesday, December 6, 2011

i forgot how to party

Well it has been a few days since my last post. I did my last run of week 2 on Sat morning, still without music on my ipod since I am the biggest procrastinator I know. I really will have to fix that this week. Any playlist suggestions?

Sunday was a nice day off of working out and we dropped Arlo off for his first sleepover away at his grandparents. I had lots of fun getting ready for our big night out...straightened my hair, bought some new make up, wore a sequin dress like Vanna White and we really did have a lovely time.
So lovely.
So, so lovely that I spent the entire day in bed yesterday. I paid for my lovely time all day and sadly I missed a nice sunny one too.
It was so nice to meet all of Ben's classmates and celebrate all his hard work. We ate a really delicious dinner, drank lots of wine, laughed alot and danced the night away to some interesting musical selections.
We got home at the late hour of 1:30 and considering I normally would have been sleeping for 3 or 4 hours by then I was quite proud of myself! Also, Arlo did great at his sleepover and had a wonderful time being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa.

Needless to say I took the day off yesterday and was right back at it this morning with the first run of week 3. We are up to run 5 min, walk 1 min 5 times. It is a very gradual program and it is feeling good. Tomorrow morning I am heading to bootcamp...and I am actually looking forward to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment