Sunday, December 11, 2011

past week happenings....

Oh no! I was very forgetful about posting this week. I have just been so enjoying all the time with the three of us as a family after things have been so busy in the past.

Yesterday I wrapped up week 3 of the 10k training and we have 7 more to go....it had been 5 min run walk 1, 5 times and it is ramping up next week with run 8, walk 1 but only 4 times so just increasing the interval length but overall pretty much stays the same. It is truly amazing how much better you can get in just 3 weeks!

 I am still LOVING my bootcamp and was sad to hear that our instructor is going to be replaced in the new year....hopefully the new guy is just as great. I am starting to notice a difference with overall fitness (hallelujah), speed and strength...push ups are getting better...core still needs work.

 I am really getting into the working out, now I just need to find the motivation to watch my food a little better...especially with the holidays coming and all the yummy deliciousness that goes with them.

Doing the next 2 weeks of runs and workouts while home in Ontario will be a challenge but also exciting since my parents will be happy to hang out with Arlo and Ben and I can actually run together. Normally one of us goes and then we basically tag off and the other goes. Also my cousin who will be running the big race with us will be there and it will be great to get a few runs in with her. She will be a great motivator and keep me on track since she already asked me if there are any weights at my parents or do I need her to get me some for when I am there! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment