Friday, December 2, 2011

last night of homework!

Well, I made it to bootcamp all 3 times this week and I am really glad that I did. I'm not sure that it is in the budget to do it 3 days every week but it really makes a difference. And the getting up isn't so bad since Arlo is such an early riser I am well conditioned to be up and at 'em in the mornings.
 I am looking forward to regaining some strength and getting better at the plank and push ups, both of which are currently cruel and painful.

I have one more run of week 2 which I will do in the morning. This week went pretty well and I would like to get in the habit of going down to the water or somewhere new for my weekend run to keep it interesting and fun. Because believe me, with having both a dog and a baby and having lived in the same apartment for the last 6 years there is no direction or route out my back door I haven't gone a bazillion times.

I am pretty excited tonight because Ben is going to submitting his final paper of his MBA and I can hardly  believe this day has come. I am SO excited to spend the weekend with him and Arlo without knowing he has to go study and be up late writing a paper at the coffee shop all night. What an amazing accomplishment for him! I am so proud of him. And us, for making through this last year and a half.

And of course the gala on Sunday! I went shopping yesterday and bought an amazing sequin dress and I am so excited to wear it! It is pretty great that even from working out for the last 2 weeks I feel like I am in such better shape and more confident even though it is doubtful any change could have taken place already.

Okay, have to go pour myself a glass of wine and make some dinner...I can hear Peter Pan being read for bedtime stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment