Friday, December 30, 2011

oh dear

Uh oh.
Christmas festivities got me. Lots of family, friends, Bailey's, baking, chocolates, drinks....I could go on and on. I did manage to mostly keep up with my running schedule and had some great ones with my cousin and friends. It was really great to be able to run with Ben so much too and we will miss that now being back home.
We arrived back home on the 26th after a great visit to Ontario. Christmas was wonderful and it was so nice to spend time with my family and friends. We did our Vancouver christmas and slowly unpacked and settled in to being home again and somehow a week went by with no running. Or really any exercise of any kind. I was quite nervous to get back at it today but it was actually really good. I think the break was a good rest for my muscles. I am now on week 6 which is run 10 min, walk 1 min, 4 times.

Back to regular posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment