Monday, November 28, 2011

I can make it to sunday

I enjoyed a day off from working out yesterday and was back at it this morning with my 6:30 bootcamp class. I really like the instructor and most the other women in the class are 10-20 years older than I am and can kick my ass. It is an inspiration and I hope I am like them at their age!

My plan this week is to do bootcamp Mon, Wed, Fri and my running training Tues, Thurs, Sat. We will see if I can still walk at the end of week. I need the challenge and the outlet this week!

Sunday will be a much anticipated day of rest and a day of celebration as well. My husband-to-be has been working on his MBA for the last 18 months and before that all the preparation that goes along with it. Pretty much since before I got pregnant, this has been a huge part of our lives and now here we are with the end in sight.
There was a lot of tough, exhausting and crazy times many of which would have come with having a new baby and many that were a combination of the intense MBA schedule, learning to be parents and sleep depravation. It is so hard to believe that we have almost made it through this and that we have an amazing one and a half year old son as well! Ben has been working so hard and I am so proud of him.
Sunday he will be completely finished and we are going to the end of program gala, complete with dinner and dancing. I am so excited to get all dressed up and go out and celebrate this huge accomplishment!

Yay Ben! And Yay Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment