Saturday, January 21, 2012

confession

Hmm...well...err...so here's the thing...
I haven't ran since tuesday. Baaaaa! I know, it's terrible.
I even snuck a post about soup in there and you were all distracted and didn't even notice.  But it's true. I don't know why but things all fell apart this week in the way of fitness...I did go to bootcamp on Monday and the gym on Wednesday so it wasn't all bad but I am ready to get back on track for this coming week.

I ran at the seawall on Tuesday, in the snow. I swear. Here's proof.


Also, I saw this super cool tank art sculpture which I think I read was made to purposely decompose as part of the installation.


So there you have it. Next week is going to be a good week. The meal plan is written and shopped for, all workouts will be completed and we are trying a daily cleaning schedule experiment so it is possible that the house may not even be a total disaster! Yay planning ahead. I'll keep you posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment